Update - October 2019
Although it is not a requirement to supply Revit files, Technical Records acknowledges that many consultants use it.
A title block template for Revit files has been made available below if you wish to use them.
The Technical Records unit manages the Northern Territory Government (NTG) technical drawings database which contains most information related to construction of government-owned buildings in the Territory. Information is available to contractors, consultants and other interested parties.
Drawing number request forms
Use the forms below to submit an NTG drawing number request:
- drawing number request - building
- drawing number request - road
- drawing number request - DIPL/PWC project
If you are unsure, get help choosing which form to use.
Use the forms below to submit requests for PDF and CAD files:
- request PDF and CAD files - all disciplines
- request for secured PDF and CAD files – restricted client list
- request for PDF and CAD Files – Private Development Road Corridor
For all Power and Water Corporation or Territory Generation requests, please contact their relevant Project Officers.
Manual and title block templates
- NTG technical drawings - Part 1 - Requirements for Technical Records Management
- NTG title block template - AutoCAD
- NTG title block template - Revit
- request a drawing number (building or roads)
- prepare drawings for tender
- what files are deliverable at tender
- when to eTransmit
- AutoCad etransmit
- embed an image into CAD
Know the process
File Transfer Service
- audit LISP routine
- separate drawings using a LISP routine
- separate pdf file using a script
- as constructed stamp
If you need information or assistance regarding technical records, contact the Technical Records Manager either by:
Last updated: 19 November 2019