Update for external consultants - February 2020
The request for drawings form has been updated to include all clients.
Reminder: When submitting files for tender, you must ensure all CAD files are provided.
The Technical Records unit manages the Northern Territory Government (NTG) technical drawings.
The drawings contain most information related to construction of government-owned buildings in the Territory.
Information is available to contractors, consultants and other interested parties.
If you are a consultant engaged to carry out work for the NTG, you may request access to these drawings.
Request for drawing number
Use the forms below to submit requests for NTG drawing numbers:
- request for drawing number - building
- request for drawing number - road
- request for drawing number - DIPL/PWC project
If you are unsure, get help choosing which form to use.
Request for drawing files
Use the forms below to submit requests to access PDF and CAD drawing files:
- request for drawing files – all clients
- request for drawing files – Private Development Road Corridor.
For all Power and Water Corporation or Territory Generation requests, contact their relevant project officers.
Manual and title block templates
- NTG technical drawings - Part 1 - Requirements for technical records management
- NTG title block template - AutoCAD
- NTG title block template - Revit
Refer to the following processes and instructions:
- request a drawing number (building or roads)
- request a drawing number
- prepare drawings and files for tender
- file delivery requirements at tender
- when to eTransmit
- AutoCad etransmit
- embed an image into CAD
- submit a drawing
- why the NTG project number is so important .
For large submissions, you can use the Wing FTP server.
If you would like to request access to the technical records file transfer service, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also refer to the following tools:
If you need information or assistance regarding technical records, contact Technical Records by:
Last updated: 20 January 2021
Share this page: