Update for external consultants - February 2020
The request for drawings form has been updated to include all clients.
Reminder: When submitting files for tender, you must ensure all CAD files are provided.
The Technical Records unit manages the Northern Territory Government (NTG) technical drawings database which contains most information related to construction of government-owned buildings in the Territory. Information is available to contractors, consultants and other interested parties.
Consultants engaged to carry out work for the NTG may access this database to obtain copies of construction drawings for these assets.
Request for drawing number
Use the forms below to submit requests for NTG drawing numbers:
- request for drawing number - building
- request for drawing number - road
- request for drawing number - DIPL/PWC project
If you are unsure, get help choosing which form to use.
Request for drawing files
Use the forms below to submit requests to access PDF and CAD drawing files:
- request for drawing files – all clients
- request for drawing files – Private Development Road Corridor
For all Power and Water Corporation or Territory Generation requests, contact their relevant Project Officers.
Manual and title block templates
- NTG technical drawings - Part 1 - Requirements for Technical Records Management
- NTG title block template - AutoCAD
- NTG title block template - Revit
- request a drawing number (building or roads)
- prepare drawings for tender
- what files are deliverable at tender
- when to eTransmit
- AutoCad etransmit
- embed an image into CAD
Know the process
File transfer service
If you need information or assistance regarding technical records, contact the Technical Records Manager either by:
Last updated: 15 April 2020
Share this page: