The information below is for everyone except Power and Water Corporation (PWC) project officers or PWC consultants engaged by PWC.
For external consultants - February 2021
The NT Government technical drawings - Part 1 - Requirements for technical records management document has been revised.
Reminder: Design consultants must provide a schedule of drawings with every file submission.
The Technical Records unit manages the Northern Territory (NT) Government technical drawings.
The drawings contain most information related to construction of government-owned buildings in the Territory.
Information is available to contractors, consultants and other interested parties.
If you're a consultant engaged to carry out work for the NT Government, you may request access to these drawings.
Request for drawing number
Use the forms below to submit requests for NT Government drawing numbers:
- request for drawing number - building
- request for drawing number - road
- request for drawing number - DIPL and PWC joint project
If you are unsure, get help choosing which form to use.
Request for drawing files
Use the forms below to submit requests to access PDF and CAD drawing files:
- request for drawing files – all clients
- request for drawing files – Private Development Road Corridor.
For all PWC or Territory Generation requests, contact their relevant project officers.
Below are NT Government technical drawings documentation manuals:
- Part 1 - Requirements for technical records management
- Part 2 - Civil CADD manual
- Part 3 - Documentation manual for buildings .
Title block templates
Below are NT Government title block templates:
Refer to the following processes and instructions:
- request a drawing number (building or roads)
- request a drawing number
- prepare drawings and files for tender
- file delivery requirements at tender
- when to eTransmit
- AutoCad etransmit
- embed an image into CAD
- submit a drawing
- why the NT Government project number is so important .
For large submissions, you can use the Wing FTP server.
If you would like to request access to the technical records file transfer service, email email@example.com
You can also refer to the following tools:
If you need information or assistance regarding technical records, contact the Technical Records team by:
Last updated: 20 September 2021
Share this page:URL copied!