Request for technical records drawing number - DIPL and PWC joint project

This form is for requesting technical drawing numbers for joint projects by:

  • Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (DIPL) and
  • Power and Water Corporation (PWC).

Who can use this form

You can use this form if you're a consultant engaged by a DIPL project officer for a joint project with both of the above departments.

You must not use this form if you're a consultant engaged directly by PWC - contact your PWC project officer instead.


If you need help to fill in the form, contact the Technical Records team on 08 8924 7371.

Fill in the form

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Region *
eg Moil, Yulara, Victoria Highway
e.g TED12345 (not the tender number eg T15-12345)
Ensure there are no spaces in the email address including at the end.

Last updated: 20 September 2021

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!