Request for technical records drawing number - building

Use this form to apply for a Northern Territory (NT) Government technical drawing number.

Who can use this form

You can use this form if you're an external consultant engaged by any NT Government department or client - except for Power and Water (PWC).

You must not use this form if you're:

  • an NT Government staff - go to the DIPL internal website instead and search 'access technical drawings' for more information
  • a PWC consultant - contact your PWC project officer to request files.

Before you begin

Do not apply for drawing numbers until the following has occurred:

  • project manager confirms project status and funding
  • design review for building reaches 75%
  • sheet quantities are nominally known.


If you need help to fill in the form, contact the Technical Records team on 08 8924 7371.

Fill in the form

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Region *
e.g. Lot 2487 Smith Street Darwin City Town of Darwin
Enter the project title as received from your NTG project manager, do not use abbreviations or acronyms.
You must choose the correct asset owner/occupant.
Request more numbers than you need: a sheet buffer, Unused numbers can be acquitted later, (inform Technical Records).
Do not use spaces or dashes in the project number e.g. TED12345 (NOT the tender number e.g. T15-12345)
e.g. T19-2407
AIS BAMS e.g. 00123, 00055b1a. Building assets:
Ensure there are no spaces in the email address including at the end.
Acknowledgement *

Last updated: 12 October 2022

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!