Annual reports and strategic plans
The Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (DIPL) publishes a range of reports about the department's activities.
Annual reports describe our activities and achievements for each financial year.
The following are the department's annual reports:
- DIPL annual report 2021-2022
- DIPL annual report 2020-2021
- DIPL annual report 2019-2020
- DIPL annual report 2018-2019
- DIPL annual report 2017-2018
- DIPL annual report 2016-2017
To access previous annual reports, email email@example.com
The strategic plan is our primary planning document for each four-year period.
It is updated each year to set out our goals and the strategies we will use to achieve them.
The following are the department's strategic plans:
- Planning for a Vibrant Future
- DIPL strategic plan 2022-2025
- DIPL strategic plan 2018-2021 - summary
- DIPL strategic plan 2018-2021 - full
Read about the department's strategies and plans.
Note: In 2016, the following departments were merged into the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics:
- Department of Transport
- Department of Lands, Planning and the Environment
- Department of Infrastructure.
Last updated: 23 November 2022
Share this page:URL copied!