DIPL Customer Service Charter
In early 2020, the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (DIPL) commenced work on a Customer Service Charter in consultation with its senior leadership team, staff across the agency and Department of the Chief Minister.
The aim of the Customer Service Charter is to:
- clearly articulate the standard of service our customers can expect from DIPL
- assist the department with focussing on service delivery to measure and assess performance
- initiate performance improvement.
The charter outlines what the department’s customers can expect from our services and our commitment to deliver professional, accessible, responsive, reliable and consistent service.
The Customer Service Charter commits to:
- listen to customers to get to know their businesses better
- make it easy for customers to access department services
- respect customer’s time and take ownership to address enquiries and keep them informed
- let our customers know what to expect and provide a transparent and responsive service
- deliver a quality service in a respectful and collaborative manner
- make customer safety a priority.
Feedback on your customer service experience with the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 23 September 2020
Share this page: