Customer service charter
In early 2020, the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (DIPL) started work on a customer service charter in consultation with:
- its senior leadership team
- the staff across the agency
- the Department of the Chief Minister.
The aim of the charter is to:
- clearly articulate the standard of service our customers can expect from DIPL
- assist the department with focussing on service delivery to measure and assess performance
- initiate performance improvement.
The charter outlines:
- what the department’s customers can expect from our services
- our commitment to deliver professional, accessible, responsive, reliable and consistent service.
Customer service standards
The charter commits to:
- listen to customers to get to know their businesses better
- make it easy for customers to access department services
- respect customer’s time and take ownership to address enquiries and keep them informed
- let our customers know what to expect and provide a transparent and responsive service
- deliver a quality service in a respectful and collaborative manner
- make customer safety a priority.
Tell us how we are doing
To provide feedback on your customer service experience with the agency, email email@example.com.
Last updated: 25 November 2020
Share this page: