Expression of interest for part Lot 17 Town of Fleming, Douglas Daly
Registrations are now closed for expressions of interest (EOI) for the redevelopment of part Lot 17 Town of Fleming.
The site is a former grain receival facility over 4.8 hectares of Crown land.
It has 4 grain silos, a weighbridge, water tank, generator and sheds, which have not been operational since 1994 and are beyond their useful life.
The request for EOI was an exciting opportunity to deliver a redevelopment of the site that:
- supports the agricultural and cattle industries in the Douglas Daly region
- includes an operational public weighbridge that:
- meets the requirements of the National Measurement Act 1960
- owned and managed by the successful proponent
- takes into consideration and responds to the opportunities and constraints of the site
- provides short and long term strategic and economic benefits to the Territory
- drives local benefits throughout the life of the development including:
- workforce development
- local jobs
- Aboriginal employment and workforce development,
- local industry participation
- investment in and contribution to the Territory community.
The EOI was released on Monday 14 February 2022 to registered participants, and closed on Friday 29 April 2022.
What we are doing
Read the news story.
For more information, contact Crown Land Estate by emailing email@example.com.
Last updated: 18 May 2022
Share this page:URL copied!