Palmerston Regional Fire Response and Emergency Services complex
The Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics is constructing a new Palmerston Regional Fire, Rescue and Emergency Services complex.
The complex is strategically located on Howard Springs Road, providing emergency services workers with new and modern facilities, while ensuring they can get to emergencies quicker.
The Palmerston Regional Fire, Rescue and Emergency Services complex will be home to station firefighters and the Palmerston NTES Volunteers Unit, which provides the residents of Palmerston and the rural area a modern facility that will meet the growing community’s needs for decades to come.
Featuring more room for larger facilities, the new complex will have increased capacity for:
- larger crew numbers on extreme fire danger days
- operation and meeting rooms
- training area
- breathing apparatus room
- workshop and communications tower.
As of July 2021
- Works progressing on Palmerston’s new Fire Station – media release – 6 July 2021
- Construction underway at the new Palmerston Regional Fire, Rescue and Emergency Services complex – media release – 6 January 2021
- 240 construction jobs and a new Palmerston Fire complex – media release – 22 July 2020
Last updated: 21 February 2022
Share this page:URL copied!