McMillans Road and Mueller Road intersection upgrade
The Northern Territory Government has identified a need to upgrade the McMillans Road and Mueller Road intersection to improve safety for road users when entering and exiting Mueller Road.
The scope of works include:
- extension of left turn lane into Mueller Road
- re-configuration of traffic islands and verges
- re-alignment of pedestrian crossings within the median and verges
- installation of tactile ground surface indicators, road signage and hold rails
- asphalt and pavement marking works
- minor landscaping works
- relocation of Vocus service cabling.
Last updated: 07 October 2020
Share this page: