Cox Peninsula Road and Darwin River Road intersection upgrade
The Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics upgrade of the Cox Peninsula Road and Darwin River Road intersection is now complete.
The upgrade included:
- widening of Cox Peninsula Road
- construction of left and right turning lanes onto Darwin River Road
- culvert extensions
- lighting and signage upgrades
- line marking.
The upgrades will enhance safety and improve the flow of traffic.
- Stakeholder notice - September 2021 .
- Upgrades set for Cox Peninsula Road - media release - 5 September 2021
Project Manager: Tim Burgess
Last updated: 22 December 2021
Share this page:URL copied!