Alice Springs urban asphalt program 2021
Read the overall works fact sheet - March 2021 .
Delivery of the Alice Springs urban asphalt program 2021 will commence in April 2021.
The Northern Territory Government will be undertaking asphalt repair work at six locations, which will be completed progressively.
Motorists are advised to:
- take care where works are being performed
- use alternate routes where possible.
- Section 1 - Stuart Highway from Wills Terrace to Herbert Heritage Drive
- Section 2 - Larapinta Drive from Stuart Highway to Memorial Avenue
- Section 3 - Stott Terrace from Todd River Bridge to Sadadeen Road
- Section 4 - Stott Terrace from Stuart Highway to Bath Street
- Section 5 - Stuart Highway Tom Brown Roundabout - northbound lanes
- Section 6 - Stuart Highway and Karnte Road intersection
For more information, contact Andrew Batson, Senior Project Manager.
Last updated: 14 April 2021
Share this page: