Road surfacing standards
These standards set out the requirements for road surfacing on Northern Territory controlled roads and civil infrastructure.
- Bituminous surfacing works treatment and selection - Technical directive
- Road pavement acceptance during construction - Guide note
- Approval of aggregates for spray sealing purposes - Technical directive and approval register
- Design of sprayed seals - Technical directive
- Sealing under and around safety barriers - Technical directive
Bituminous Rise and Fall
Asphalt mix design register
Applications to register an asphalt mix must be submitted to the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics.
To apply, read the registration of asphalt mix designs - Technical directive
Below are the approved asphalt mixes in the NT.
|Registration number||Asphalt supplier||Suppliers reference||Region||Mix type||Registration date||Registration expiry|
|NT-RAMD - 2019-001||Fulton Hogan||153||Darwin||Type 2||12/07/2019||1/06/2021|
|NT-RAMD - 2019-002||Fulton Hogan||154||Darwin||Type 2 (A15E)||12/07/2019||1/06/2021|
|NT-RAMD - 2019-003||Fulton Hogan||152||Darwin||Type 4 (A15E)||12/07/2019||1/06/2021|
|NT-RAMD - 2019-004||Fulton Hogan||151||Darwin||Type 5||12/07/2019||1/06/2021|
|NT-RAMD - 2019-011||Downer||R17-0402 AC20||Darwin||Type 4 (A15E)||12/07/2019||1/06/2021|
|NT-RAMD - 2019-012||Downer||R17-0402 AC14A||Darwin||Type 5||12/07/2019||1/06/2021|
|NT-RAMD - 2019-013||Downer||R19-0634 AC10 A15E||Darwin||Type 2 (A15E)||25/09/2019||25/09/2021|
Senior Project Manager – Bitumen
08 8999 4873
Last updated: 16 July 2021
Share this page:URL copied!