Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Draft Ridesharing Regulations for Comment
Ridesharing Regulations and Commercial Passenger Vehicle Legislation Amendment Regulations 2017
Regulations have been drafted to introduce Ridesharing to the Northern Territory while providing a level playing field for all other commercial passenger vehicle transport services.
The draft regulations are based on the regulatory model approved by the Northern Territory Government on 28 April 2017.
To view the draft documents please click on the links below:
- Draft Ridesharing Regulations
- Draft Commercial Passenger Vehicle Legislation Amendment Regulations 2017
- Explanatory Notes on the Draft Regulations
- Draft Information Bulletin CPV23 – Ridesharing Licence
The current CPV legislation can be found on the Current Commercial Passenger Vehicle Industry Legislation page.
The closing date for comments is 22 September 2017.
You can provide comments by one of the following options:
1. Insert comments in the Comments Form for each of the draft documents.
2. Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Write your comments to the CPV Reform Manager, Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics, GPO Box 2520, Darwin NT 0801
To review all consultation documents available for comment please visit Commercial Passenger Vehicle Reforms Consultation Papers.
Last updated: 14 September 2017