Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Draft Point-to-Point Transport Levy Payment System
A $1 per trip levy will be applied to all taxi, minibus, private hire car and ridesharing trips.
The $1 levy will be reinvested back in the Lift Incentive Scheme and the Taxi Subsidy Scheme to assist Territorians with disabilities, and it will cover the cost of regulating the Commercial Passenger Vehicle (CPV) industry.
The new levy payment system has been built to provide a simple process for the CPV industry to pay the levy on a monthly basis.
For further information on the per trip levy, please review the Draft Regulations for Comment webpage.
You are invited to review and provide comment on the proposed draft documents.
To view the draft levy system please click on the link below:
- Draft Levy Payment System Overview
- Draft Information Bulletin CPV25 – Per Trip Levy on all Point-to-Point Transport Services
The closing date for comments is 6 October 2017.
You can provide comments by one of the following options:
1. Insert comments in the Comments Form for each of the draft documents.
2. Email your comments to email@example.com.
3. Write your comments to the CPV Reform Manager, Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics, GPO Box 2520, Darwin NT 0801
To review all consultation documents available for comment please visit Commercial Passenger Vehicle Reforms Consultation Papers.
Last updated: 07 September 2017