Stuart Highway / Tulagi Road upgrades
This project is now complete.
The Northern Territory Government and project partners are upgrading traffic access to, and mitigating flooding within, Yarrawonga.
To improve safety and traffic flow, the Tulagi Road and Stuart Highway intersection will be upgraded with additional turning lanes and will be fully signalised.
Through major contributions from project partners, the project will also construct two new access points to a new proposed development.
Traffic management and associated controls will be in place during the works, where possible, works will be delivered to minimise impact to traffic.
To avoid traffic delays, motorists may elect to access Roystonea Avenue via Temple Terrace or Lambrick Avenue during construction.
Below are previous announcements about the project:
- Tulagi road night works fact sheet - March 2020
- Tulagi road night works fact sheet - January 2020
- Tulagi road night works fact sheet - December 2019
- Night works and new traffic signals in Tulagi Road and Stuart Highway fact sheet - November 2019
- General fact sheet - May 2019
- Robertson Barracks fact sheet - May 2019 .
Last updated: 04 March 2020
Share this page: