Australasian Transport Research Forum
This year the tropical location of Darwin in the Northern Territory of Australia will be hosting the 40th Australasian Transport Research Forum (ATRF) Conference from 30 October to 1 November 2018.
The conference will be held at the Darwin Convention Centre.
The ATRF conference is an opportunity to showcase contemporary transport technology, innovation, industry projects, researchers, policymakers, advisors and practitioners in Australia and South East Asia from a range of disciplines to share and build upon the latest research and thinking in the transport sector.
Research, Professional Practice and Industry Papers will cover a wide range of topics such as:
- freight & logistics
- traffic modelling, forecasting & simulation
- transport analysis & big data
- active transport (cycling, walking, etc.)
- public transport
- transport & land use / urban design
- planning and policy
- transport economics, impacts and environment
- aviation / maritime
- ITS connected and autonomous vehicles
- transport funding and pricing
- travel behaviour & demand management
- traffic engineering & management.
The conference web site will provide details of the program, registration and Gala Dinner at Crocosaurus Cove.
We look forward to seeing you!