Northern Territory Infrastructure Plan
The Northern Territory Infrastructure Plan has been updated to reflect the Northern Territory’s implementation of economic reconstruction plans.
Over the longer term, the Infrastructure Plan sets direction for planning and delivering infrastructure in the Northern Territory and responds to the Northern Territory’s economic strategy.
Infrastructure supports the quality of:
- direct economic stimulus, boosting the economy,
- current and emerging opportunities,
- employment, attracting and retaining business and talent,
- our social well-being,
- the future of our children,
- our cultural and lifestyle experiences, and
- services we use every day.
Read the Northern Territory Infrastructure Plan .