Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Technical Records manages the Northern Territory Government technical drawings database which contains most information related to construction of government owned buildings in the Territory. Information is available to contractors, consultants and other interested parties.
PWC Drawing Numbers – December 12 2017
Effective, as of the 15th March any NTG Drawing Numbers related to DIPL Street lighting should be taken out under roads “R18-xxxxx”. Use the Technical Records Drawing Number Request - roads form.
Effective, as of the 1st January Technical Records shall not be issuing any PWC Drawing Numbers on behalf of Power Water Corporation. Please contact your PWC Project Manager to arrange this.
Technical Requirements Manual - November 14 2017
Book mark this document NTG Technical Drawings Part 1 – Requirements for Technical Records Management (1.0 mb) it is to be used when
preparing Design, Tender Contract Drawings or As Constructed drawings for submission.
Our How to section provides some insight into the DIPL processes
The below forms can be used to submit drawing number requests and requests for PDF and CAD files. Before submitting a request please check the list of secured clients to see if your client is restricted.
- drawing number request - building
- drawing number request - road
- request PDF and CAD files - all disciplines
- request for secured PDF and CAD files – restricted client list
- drawing number request - DIPL / PWC Project
- request for PDF and CAD Files – Private Development Road Corridor
For all Power and Water Corporation or Territory Generation requests, please contact their relevant Project Officers.
Manuals and templates
- NTG Technical Drawings Part 1 – Requirements for Technical Records Management
- NTG CAD title blocks – Sept 2016
- prepare drawings for tender
- what files are deliverable at tender
- when to eTransmit
- AutoCad etransmit
- embed an image into CAD
Know the process
File Transfer Service
- audit LISP routine
- separate drawings using a LISP routine
- separate pdf file using a script
- as constructed stamp
If you need information or assistance regarding technical records contact the Manager Technical Records either by:
- Phone: 08 89 247 371
- The Manager, Technical Records, Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics, PO Box 61, Palmerston NT 0831
Last updated: 16 March 2018