Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Tenderers, contractors, consultants assistance
Tenderers and contractors
- Guide for development of WHS management plans
- Project control plan - framework document
- Construction program - draft bar charts
- Guide to copying hold points and witness points schedules from stand alone documents to RFT/RFQ.
The hold and witness points of each specification can be located in the respective supplementary documents for each specification if applicable. The supplementary documents can be found in specifications.
Consultants and in-house staff
- Guide to specification production and specification writing
- Technical records drawing archiving requirements
- Procedure for Building Certification - June 2016
- TDMS technical document blank template
- Specification writing guidance booklet - This is a compilation of articles created after research into specification writing. Most of the articles are from sources outside Australia, but the selected sections are relevant to the Australian context.
Last updated: 10 January 2017