Roystonea Avenue / Temple Terrace intersection
- Roystonea Avenue / Temple Terrace intersection
- Roystonea Avenue to Terry Drive
- Temple Terrace from Roystonea Avenue to Stuart Highway.
- improve traffic flow and reduce congestion
- make travel easier in preparation for future developments planned in the area.
- duplication of Roystonea Avenue from Temple Terrace to Terry Drive
- modify intersection and traffic islands at Gurd Street
- upgrading street lighting.
- duplication of Temple Terrace from Roystonea Avenue to Stuart Highway
- new traffic signals at the intersection of Farrar Boulevard and Toupein Road.
- clearing works
- earthworks for new lanes on Roystonea Avenue and Temple Terrace
- intersection works on Temple Terrace and Farrar Boulevard.
- on Monday 22 February night works between 6pm and 6am (weather dependant) will take place at the intersections of Temple Terrace / Toupein Road and Temple Terrace / Callanan Road to remove traffic islands (see latest news below).
- duplication road works on Roystonea Avenue are now moving towards Terry Drive. Excavation works continue on Roystonea Avenue, adjacent to the property boundaries of residences on Fish River Way, Gunn (see latest news below).
You can contact Ben Langdon, senior project manager, by either:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (08) 8999 4822
Update 7: 13 May 2016
From Tuesday 17 May, a temporary speed restriction of 60km/hr will be in place on the inbound and outbound lanes from the Tiger Brennan Drive overpass Palmerston to Inverway Circuit, Johnston.
Update 6: 18 April 2016
On Sunday 17 April, night works between approximately 4pm and 6pm will take place at the intersection of Roystonea Avenue/Temple Terrace to install drainage.
Update 5: 19 February 2016
Update 4: 19 February 2016
Update 3: 22 January 2016
Update 2: 23 November 2015
Roystonea Avenue and Temple Terrace works start
Road works start Wednesday 25 November at the Temple Terrace/Roystonea Avenue intersection:
Update 1: 29 October 2015
Road works will begin mid-November at the Temple Terrace/Roystonea Avenue intersection: